Utah Social Worker License by Reciprocity Guide - 2023


by SocialWorkerLicense.com Staff

Updated: May 15th, 2022

Licensure by Endorsement

Social workers licensed in another state can apply for the equivalent level of licensure through endorsement in Utah. You only need to meet Utah’s qualifying requirements and complete the coinciding application. Then contact the ASWB to have your exam scores sent to the Board.