Colorado Social Worker Licensure by Reciprocity Guide - 2024

Social Worker License

by Social Worker License Staff

Updated: April 18th, 2022

If you hold a current LSW license in good standing from another state, you can apply for social work licensure by endorsement. You need to meet Colorado’s criteria for an LSW or LCSW license and send an application along with the $70 fee to the Division of Professions and Occupations Online Services. Any required supplemental documentation should also be submitted, and you must pass the Mental Health Jurisprudence Examination.