Idaho Social Worker License by Reciprocity Guide - 2024

Social Worker License

by Social Worker License Staff

Updated: April 18th, 2022

Idaho is one state that does not have a formal reciprocity program with any state. However, licensure by endorsement can be obtained from the Board. To qualify for Idaho’s licensure by endorsement, you must already be licensed and currently free of any disciplinary actions. You won’t have to retake the licensure exam or undergo the supervised experience. You only need to fill out the social work application and submit it with the $90 application fee. Also, do not forget to include documentation to verify your license and scores from your ASWB exam.