North Dakota Social Worker License by Reciprocity Guide - 2024

Social Worker License

by Social Worker License Staff

Updated: May 2nd, 2022

North Dakota has a reciprocity agreement with other states. Licensed social workers from other states can apply for a license by submitting the application either online or by mail. Out-of-state applicants are subject to the same background check as those within the state. They must also submit a license verification form with the rules and laws for social workers from the state where they currently hold a license and a $100 application fee.